Monday 23 August 2010

*loks at rain*


*cops out*

Sometimes I get into these funks where I really can't be bothered to do anything. And I mean anything. I'm in one of these funks at the moment and have been for the last week or so. I'll come out of it eventually, I know.

Today one of the things I really couldn't be bothered to do was take the dogs out for a walk. Bad, I know. I did my usual trick of "I'll just do tis first and then I'll take them out" and the next thing I know is I need to be in the pub in an hour...

Mental exercise is greater than or equal to physical exercise, right?

And so I decided to teach Puppy how to put his toys in a box.

I then ran into a problem though. The chicken in the fridge that I was planning on using as treats was icky, I'd used all the cheese a few days ag and there was nothing else suitable around. The only thing I could find was peanut butter.

Training was slow going. Not because Kota wasn't getting the hang of it (he was) but because everytime I rewarded him I got this face for the next minute.



Things sped up quite a lot when I remembered that I actually had a box of kibble on top of the shelf and my dogs are stupid enough to work for the stuff.

I'll have him tidying up after himself before you know it!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. i wish dash were that easy! he definitely knows the difference between kibble and anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one impressive tounge!

    ReplyDelete