Tuesday 29 March 2011

Kota photobomb!



He did WHUT?!


Oh crap, better run!


I'm aware that I'm still being lax with the whole posting thing but I'm trying my best, promise! I've just been working my ass off recently and haven't really had the time. But I'm trying!

We've been working hard in our spare time though. After seeing this video by Kikopup I've decided that I want to use it for Fife's Got Talent this year so we've been working hard learning tricks. Kota now runs around my legs in circles. Backwards. The hardest trick he's learnt to date! I'm so proud of my little boy.

Sparky is as much of an overachiever as always and has learnt three things in the time it took Kota to learn one.



And don't worry about Kota. Him and Sparky are best friends really.

No comments:

Post a Comment