Saturday 25 September 2010

I *heart* my "try anything" little dog


We went down to the beach yesterday, only I'd timed it completely wrong and there wasn't very much beach left.



I really ought to spend a pound and buy one of those tide timetables so this doesn't happen quite so often.

ANYWAY...

Not to be disheartened I sent Sparky off to look for a stick.

Hmm, I wonder what she wants a stick for..? I'm sure it's something fun. Stick, stick, stick...


Aha! Stick! And now the fun begins, right Mum?!




WTF?! This isn't fun!


Haha! Yep, I tried to drown my doggy in waves roughly 3 times his size.

Must get the stick. Must get the stick...


Oh shit!


Don't worry, he had a lot of fun really.

Again! Throw it again!


Some local kids (and their Dad) thought the "try to drown Sparky" game was brilliant fun and needed no encouragement to join in.



I think Sparky made quite a splash with them.



Yes, I know. Stupid, bad pun.



For all Kota's bravado and intensity before the throw...

This one's mine Sparky! All mine! You can eat my dust. My stick! I'm gonna kick your ass!


He turned into a wuss after it.

Oh. You threw it in the water...


I'll let Sparky get that one... Just this one time...


HA! To the victor go the spoils!

1 comment:

  1. Came over from the blog hop and have to say, we are impressed, we love to fetch the stick too, but I don't think we have ever fetched one that big. We are following you

    ReplyDelete