Saturday 14 November 2009

A new Challenge...


I went into the local bookstore the other day and found (among the many CM books >:[ ) 101 Dog Tricks by Kyra Sundance. Intrigued, I picked it up. Flicking through it I found some good ideas and bought it, to use as inspiration for a few more tricks for Sparky and Kota.

And then it hit me.

Why only use a few of the tricks when I could teach the whole book?

And so, a new challenge was born. Start at the beginning and teach all 101 tricks to Sparky or Kota or both.

The problem is I suffer from a lack of motivation. I make myself promises like this the whole time and never follow through with them. So, to keep me on the right track I decided to blog about my progress.

Welcome to 101 Dog tricks, the blog!

Please come and watch us,struggle with us and (hopefully) celebrate with us when we complete it!

Feel free to play along too.

See you over there!

Abigail, Sparky and Kota.




Sparky will be sad if you don't come and watch him being clever.

1 comment:

  1. Your dogs are adorable and their history (adopting a young dog with reactivity issues, then a BC puppy) reminds me a lot of my story with my dogs!

    Funny that you're starting a training challenge blog - my friends and I just started one (http://dognerdchallenge.blogspot.com). If you are interested you should join ours!

    ReplyDelete